Direct index portfolios based on Morningstar asset allocation and core beta indexes are included in SAM's base offering at no additional cost.
For an additional fee, SAM clients will have access to direct index portfolios based on the Morningstar Wide Moat Focus Indexes, which target a select group of "wide moat" companies. SAM clients choosing to work with Morningstar indexes receive all of SAM’s standard customization and tax management options, including tax-sensitive transition, year-round loss harvesting, ongoing tax loss harvesting, asset allocation and product choice customization, ESG and faith-based screens, security constraints, and custom cash management.
Direct Index Models
Available at an additional fee
- Morningstar® US Dividend Valuation Index℠
- Morningstar® US Sustainability Dividend Yield Focus Index℠
- Morningstar® US High Dividend Yield Index℠
- Morningstar® US US Dividend Enhanced Select Index℠
- Morningstar® Wide Moat Focus Index℠
- Morningstar® US Sustainability Moat Focus Index℠
- Morningstar® Global ADR Moat Composite Index℠
- Morningstar® Global Markets ADR Index℠
- Morningstar® US Large Cap 70 Index℠
- Morningstar® US Small-Mid 150 Index℠
- Morningstar® US Quality Factor Index℠
Clicking on the above links will open a new web page on the Morningstar website.
Smartleaf Asset Management is unaffiliated with Morningstar, and nothing herein constitutes an endorsement by Smartleaf Asset Management of any Morningstar products, services or opinions.